Export hands

Thread: Export hands

Default Export hands

Hello!

I have a very big database and it works not so fast. I want to export hands only from one site (ongame). Really i need only hands from ongame, others sites i dont need now. How could i export hands only from one site?

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.

To manually export hands from just one site you have to do it in the reports.

- Reports > Overall > select your ongame screen name.
    - Select the [x] All radio button in between the datagrids to load all your hands in the bottom datagrid window.
    - Left-Click a hand in the datagrid and then click Ctrl+A to highlight/select all the hands
    - Right-Click > Save to hard drive...

Thank you for the answer. Another question, i use mining hands for ongame for many players and i want to save all hands from ongame. so, at the end i want to have database only with all ongame hands.

Datamining, and using hands in your database you did not participate in, is strictly against the rules of ongame sites/skins so we can not provide any technical support regarding these hands or how to use our software with these hands. We can't necessarily stop you from importing the hands due to the nature of the software but we will not provide any technical support to aid you in using them.

Prohibited Program Policy - Poker - Coral Help

Conversely, programs that use statistics not collected by the player himself/herself through ordinary, fair game play are not allowed. Programs that share data are not allowed. Acquiring hand history in bulk from a third party and use this data in any third party software is also prohibited.