Disabled Hero stats show

Default Disabled Hero stats show

If you disable 3-4 stats for the hero only, you get 1 character empty black blocks for them atm, i.e. they are not completely disabled.

Also, the allignment seems to work differently in 1.6.01c (HUD) with multiple panels, even with allignment set to the right border, they are alligned left with an extra space on the right side of each stat. (see image)

On the 1st problem do you mean you unticked the "Display this stat for you option"? Can you post a screenshot because although i kind of know what you mean i cant see how it would effect things unless maybe you were using multiple layouts so if you post a screenshot ill have a better idea. Wsa it always like this or did the spaces usually disappear, sorry i havent used this feature before?

Ill ask mike to take a look aswell

Thanks
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

1st problem:

I use VP/PF/3B/AS/AF/CB for myself, but disable FC/F3/F2 via the "display this stat for you" checkbox... Now since the latest version instead of those 3 stats getting completely removed from the HUD, there are 3 1 digit black blocks (my guess would be its probably related to the extra space getting displayed on all other stats).

2nd problem:

Again, this only occured since 1.6.01c (HUD), it just added an extra space at the end that wasn't there before and the allignment setting seems to get ignored since it alligns left although being set to right.

looks like both these bugs are fixed, thx mike!

this one came back with .1i(h hud) :/

bump... this one is fairly annoying, any updates yet?

stumbled upon some more details for this bug, basically it doesn't occur if you don't change the font

VPIP.total dim_sample="False" abrev="VP:" villainHero="both" format="0" old_popup="False" popup="Default_Preflop"
    will show no extra space.

VPIP.total dim_sample="True" abrev="VP:" villainHero="both" format="0" old_popup="False" popup="Default_Preflop" font_size="8" font_attr="1" font_name="Tahoma"
    however will.

edit: if you hit apply, it writes the extra variables to the prefs.xml and even manually deleting them from the prefs.xml doesn't remove the spaces again.
    Last edited by smf; 08-02-2008 at 03:28 PM.

Mikes away for a few days but will tackle this when he gets back
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

As per your e-mail request I'm going to walk you through it step by step:

1.) Version 1.6.1s (HM/HUD)

2.) Deleted prefs.xml to demonstrate bug

3.) Simple HUD setup

Result: NO BUG

prefs.xml after hitting apply (the code function on the forum is owning me, hence the screenshot, sorry)

4.) Restart HM

Result: same cfg now shows an extra space at the end of VPIP,PFR,3B,ST,AF (note: not on the first panel with note icon + hands)

As you can see, the prefs.xml is modified after closing HM (to compare the exact differences, scroll 2 posts up)

5.) You can also create the BUG by creating a simple cfg, changing the default font and applying it to all stats (without restarting HM)

Last edited by smf; 08-08-2008 at 03:18 PM.