Pokerstars clock

Default Pokerstars clock

hi @ all

I have a question about the pokerstars clock. as you know it only shows you the clock on the table minute wise, and the last minute before new blind level at sng tables it shows you within 1 minute. it is very importend to me to see the excact time to balance my big and small blind play and other strategy plans. so my question to all of you is:

DO YOU HAVE ANY TOOL OR APP THAT SHOWS YOU THE EXCACT TIME AT THE TABLE FOR POKERSTARS???

since holdemmanager have all the data from handhistory already when it starts, it might be not so hard for you guys to write something. correct me if i am wrong.

Regards

Miwo

This is an interesting idea.
    You'd like to know the exact 'seconds' of the clock in PokerStars, so you know when blind levels will change.

For MTTs this is easy, since you can synchronize your computer's clock with the PokerStars clock.
    But for STTs where the start-time is random this is not possible?

PokerStars only writes the STARTTIME of a hand to the handhistory file. (not the ENDTIME)
    And HoldemManager will randomly import the hands every 5 seconds.

So theoretically once the first hand is imported, HoldemManager knows the STARTTIME, and you know at which second, x minutes later, the blinds will go up again.

Alternatively if HoldemManager could read the dealer messages with live tracking and could read the "blinds will go up in 1 minute" message, it could show you a countdown timer from 60 to 0?

Is that what you would like?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi Patvs

"Alternatively if HoldemManager could read the dealer messages with live tracking and could read the "blinds will go up in 1 minute" message, it could show you a countdown timer from 60 to 0?"

this is excactly what i am looking for. do you see any chance of creating something like it? i guess it would benefit and attrack a lot of people.

cheers

Miwo

I've written up a feature request for the countdown, as HM-5749.
    Though I'm not sure the programmers will ever pick up this ticket and actually implement it.

I also expanded on the idea.
    If HoldemManager knows STT-type A has blind levels of 3 minutes, and type B of 5 minutes, type C of 10 minutes, instead of a countdown clock from 60 to 0 (based on the 'the blinds will change in 1 minute)

It could just always display a countdown timer from
    3 minute levels: 180 to 0
    5 minute levels: 300 to 0
    etc.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here