Autobuyin problem

Default Autobuyin problem

I set autobuyin to 30bb, it is $0.6 for nl2. But when I click an available sit it types 061 (why 061 and not 060?) and gets stuck. I think the problem is that my party client doesn't support dots for decimals, only commas. How can I fix this?
    It is set to dots in Windows regional options and I use English party client.

I had the same problem with other autobuyin software - it typed dots instead of commas and got stuck there.

Try going to Control Panel>Region and Language and set everything to English (USA). Let me know if this doesn't seem to fix the problem.

it worked, thank you! But why $0.61 when it's set to 30bb?

Is it still happening? My guess was the pot was being read incorrectly as the format was unrecognized. If your still having trouble please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.