Frustrating Database Issues

Default Frustrating Database Issues

Ok. I'm currently using version 1.10 Beta 7 as that is the last time I can remember being able to import Pokerstar's SnG tournament summaries correctly.

However with the older versions I still get the time bug. The time bug basically imports the correct "Finish", "Size", "$Won", etc but it gives me incorrect "Time" if I import the tourneys more than once. Infact, every single time I do a duplicate import of a tournament summary more time gets added on to that/those tourneys.

As a solution to this I decided to deleted all of the tournament summaries. I went to my daily view and deleted the tourney summaries one by one.

When you try and delete a selected tourney you get a message that says,

"Are you sure you want to delete the tourney #xxxxxxx and all associated results? Note: Individual hands and stats will not be deleted."

I clicked Yes.

After all the tourneys with the messed up times were deleted I re-imported the tourney summaries.

The times were fixed however when I click on any of those tourneys I noticed that I can no longer see hands from those Tourneys on the "Data View" screen.

Why is that? Please tell me I will not have to re-import all of these hands.

I took the phrase "Individual hands and stats will not be deleted" to mean that the HANDS would not be deleted.

Please help and please get out a new version ASAP.

1.10 beta 7 is an ancient version.

Can you please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

And.. sorry.. but do create a NEW database.. and reimport everything in 1.11.02b.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

i was using 1.11.02b since it until yesterday but 1.11.02b doesn't seem to import anything correctly from Stars. I downgraded to beta 7 yesterday just to be able to not have to manually enter everything.

CAn you please answer some of my questions regarding the issues I'm having with my database?

Can you email us a handhistory that won't import for you into 1.11.02b?
    It even won't import into a NEW database?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here