Help

Thread: Help

Default Help

After FTPs crash yesterday my results r not listed for the tourneys that were completed before the crash. Is there a quick fix for this?

Also had to manually enter a few games about 3 days ago n its still not reflective in the results screen, any ideas?

email them and they should be able to send the hands to you and also ask for the summary files and reimport them
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

how would u go about reimporting them? n is that for the first or second question?

For both questions.

You receive files via mail, save them to your computer and import them via "import from file"

Thanx guys. Just one more question, does anyone have an idea of what could be wrong if it doesnt work again today? I mean it worked fine from the day i purchased it, then all of a sudden its not updating the results. Should I re-install or what? I really appreciate the help guys.

You dont specify exactly whats not working? Is it the results are not updating correctly? If so please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well see if its a problem with the hands or possibly your database
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.