A very angry customer

Default A very angry customer

I have had trouble with leak buster because it is an old version...so you people passed the buck to leak buster support...so they told me to unistall my hem and download a new hem version link with a new version of leak buster that they sent me...so now i have no hem or l.b.
    If you cannot help and they cannot help me then i would like a refund on all my purchases..and it also cost me $80.00 to have someone to install it for me...
    I really dont know why i should have this problem...i have not played poker for 2 weeks because of this and that is what i do for a living...

An angry customer
    ronv.

Hi Ron,

sorry your having difficulty, the solution leak-buster gave should have worked and is a common solution, i suspect that something went wrong when you tried to reinstall so if you contact support@holdemmanager.com then we can schedule a teamviewer session so we can fix the problem as it shouldn't be difficult to fix.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.