HM2 doesn't track ALL my hands I have played

Default HM2 doesn't track ALL my hands I have played

Hey,

this happened to me now the second time: HM2 is tracking hands at the table but after the session I want to look up some hands in the tab "Active Session" and there are missing the hands I played of the last 5 minutes of the session.

Whats the problem here?

What site? Cash games?

Make sure your Site Time Adjustment is set properly - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...s-showing.html

Do the missing hands show in the Reports > Sessions report?

Betfair. Casgames yes.

The last session I played (2 hours long) HM2 tracked every hand. But sometimes it stops tracking hands for some reason. The missing hands are not showed in the reports> sessions report

Quote Originally Posted by heilenmax View Post
    Betfair. Casgames yes.

The last session I played (2 hours long) HM2 tracked every hand. But sometimes it stops tracking hands for some reason. The missing hands are not showed in the reports> sessions report
    To get all your missed hands imported, try the following:

1) Options > Hand Importing > [x] Force Import of previously imported hands
    2) Import Folder > import this months hands from your archive folder to see if it finds the missing hands.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.

If you continue to have problems, try the following to see if your current database is possibly damaged:

*Try creating a new DataBase - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...m+Manager+2%3F
    *Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Hand+Importing
    All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.

Try using the latest version of this software. So far, I'm not getting any HM2 issues so far.