Microgaming import problem
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Microgaming import problem

Both HM1 and HM2 misses hands to import after latest Microgaming update

Microgaming changed something in their handhistory formatting in their last update.
    We're working on a fix.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I can export the hands in question into a text file from the Microgaming client. But neither HM1 or HM2 can import that txt-file. 0 hands imported. Is it possible to fix so that HM can import a txt-file, exported from a Microgaming client?

We're aware of this issue, already have handhistories (original .dat file) and are working on a fix.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

i had the same problem the last days and i saw this thread but since yesterday hem will not import any hands anymore (unibet) so we have no HUD anymore?
    is this a known problem after a new update or?
    upgraded HEM to latest release but nothing works. other sites working fine so i guess it has to do whit new HH..

Quote Originally Posted by PingPongTjong View Post
    I can export the hands in question into a text file from the Microgaming client. But neither HM1 or HM2 can import that txt-file. 0 hands imported. Is it possible to fix so that HM can import a txt-file, exported from a Microgaming client?
    No. It Can't. You have to create GameHistory.dar sqlite3 database with hands you want to import.

hi

today some new changes have in copacabanapoker, it seems they have some changes yesterday and today, but i cant import hands, even update to 1.10.12

hope fix this..

regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Downloaded the update. Installed it. Open hem and its been stuck on the small 'Initializing Database' pop up window for over 25+ mins now. It says in the top left of the pop up holdem manager 1.12.10 (not responding). Should it take this long?

I let it start at that time?

is taking longer than usual to start, I thought the update was not installed correctly..