Changing font size of ALL STATS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Did you follow the edit in the post above yours?

You can edit the font size in the HUD - 'HUD Editor...' menu for each HUD/Stat in the Item Properties section. You can also try toggling the HUD - HUD Options - General Settings - Advanced - HUD Display Options - [ ] 'Allow Vector Scaling' option and/or try changing your Windows DPI Scaling - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...g+DPI+settings

You can Ctrl+A or Shift+Click to select multiple/all stats before making the item property edits. HUD - HUD Editor - Ctrl + Left-Click multiple stats in the 'Group Items' list then make your edits to the item Properties - various fields that you want to edit for multiple stats at the same time. You can also select the 'Font' Item Property to select it then click Ctrl+C and go to the other Stat(s) and select their 'Font' then click Ctrl+V.
    thx you guys could def make it more user friendly

Quote Originally Posted by DFR View Post
    thx you guys could def make it more user friendly
    The developers will eventually be redeveloping the HM3 HUD engine from the ground up to try and improve things like this and add a number of new/missing features. That is going to be a very big project so I do not know when it will be started or implemented into HM3 at this time.

now that doesn t even work anymore, i´m dipaly distatified with this version of hm. if i wanted something like this i would use pt4

Quote Originally Posted by DFR View Post
    now that doesn t even work anymore, i´m dipaly distatified with this version of hm. if i wanted something like this i would use pt4
    You can't edit the font sizes for stats in your HUD Profile?

Is this a custom HUD profile you created or imported from HM2? Does it happen with our default/included HUD profiles?

- Export this and any other customized HUD profiles from the HUD - HUD Editor - Options - Export Profile menu if possible and reset them all to default.

If you continue to have problems:
    - Close HM3 and right-click - Exit the HM3 Server icon in your Windows System Tray and wait one minute.
    - Then check this folder: C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Hud\Data
    - If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    - There should be 4 files in there if you have modified any of your HUD Profiles. If you see files there please select them all, right-click - 'Cut' them and then paste/move them to a new desktop folder.

Restart HM3 and see if that solves the HUD issues. If it works with default HUD Profiles try importing the exported profiles and see if the problem returns.

If the problem is specific to those profiles please zip/attach the files you cut/pasted, and exported, to a new support ticket email. Also export the original HUD profiles from HM2, if they originated there, and zip/attach those as well as the 4 files you cut/pasted to your desktop. Make sure you include screenshots of the HUD/problems and a detailed description of the problem, HUD Profile Name, etc.

If none of that helps and you have the same problems with default profiles:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread.