Changing font size of ALL STATS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Changing font size of ALL STATS

Search brought up nothing usefull ... or I don't understand the answers.

Is there a way to change the font size of ALL STATS at the same time?

I have 12 different stats displayed, and changing the font size for each and every one of them one by one is tedious and time consuming. Obv. I have "Scale Font" selected in "Player Preferences" - "Appearances", the problem is NOT scaling of stats when my table size changes.

So, say I want to change the font size of all my displayed HUD stats from 10 to 8 ... is there a way to do that in one process, like a "master" font selector?

Thank you!

The font button in the appearance TAB should do this but there is some issues with the last hud saving changes so you may need to wait for the next release which is in a couple of days
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thank you for the reply!

AMIRITE this issue is yet to be resolved in release 1.11.03?

Its nearly fixed. The change isn't displayed immediately but if you close the form with ok and reopen it it should be there.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Its nearly fixed. The change isn't displayed immediately but if you close the form with ok and reopen it it should be there.
    Maybe I don't understand how it's supposed to work. On my system the only displayed fonts that are being affected by the font button in "HUD Options" - "Player Preferences" -"Appearance" tab is the font of the list of previous pots - see below.

What I've been looking for is a way to change the size of the font for ALL STATS at the same time, instead of having to do it one by one (I have 14 stats displayed, so it's quiet cumbersome) for each stat???

Last edited by mcmelchior; 07-25-2010 at 06:22 PM.

You have one default font for all stats but each stat is customizable, so if you have defined different fonts for the stats a change of the default font will not affect this.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    You have one default font for all stats but each stat is customizable, so if you have defined different fonts for the stats a change of the default font will not affect this.
    OK .. so since the only way (until last update) I have had to adjust the font sizes was to define them one by one, how do I now default all the fonts again?

EDIT: N/m, I actually figured it out ... all you have to do is to open the font setting for each stat and then click "Cancel".
    Last edited by mcmelchior; 07-26-2010 at 07:38 PM.

i have the same problem.the thing that i most hate in pokertracker was the hud edition, and the reason wy i use hm2. and hm3 brought the same hud edition that pt4 used doesn t seem like an upgrade to me

Quote Originally Posted by DFR View Post
    i have the same problem.the thing that i most hate in pokertracker was the hud edition, and the reason wy i use hm2. and hm3 brought the same hud edition that pt4 used doesn t seem like an upgrade to me
    Did you follow the edit in the post above yours?

You can edit the font size in the HUD - 'HUD Editor...' menu for each HUD/Stat in the Item Properties section. You can also try toggling the HUD - HUD Options - General Settings - Advanced - HUD Display Options - [ ] 'Allow Vector Scaling' option and/or try changing your Windows DPI Scaling - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...g+DPI+settings

You can Ctrl+A or Shift+Click to select multiple/all stats before making the item property edits. HUD - HUD Editor - Ctrl + Left-Click multiple stats in the 'Group Items' list then make your edits to the item Properties - various fields that you want to edit for multiple stats at the same time. You can also select the 'Font' Item Property to select it then click Ctrl+C and go to the other Stat(s) and select their 'Font' then click Ctrl+V.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)