Table Anchored Note Functionality

Default Table Anchored Note Functionality

I would like to have a table based notes centre. I find the current HM2 note window system a bit inconvenient in having to open and close them constantly for each individual player and they're kind of all over the place and in the way so I find myself taking less notes than I should be.

I would like to lock a re-sizeable notes window in place on each table the same way I can for HUD panels.

In the example below, I've detached the Stars note/chat box and replaced it with the HM2 note window.

The yellow boxes indicated would be moveable HUD items representing note hotspots, which would switch to that player's notes when clicked on. I'm guessing most people would probably want these to be invisible once they were set in place.

Additional features might include a couple of buttons as illustrated to switch back and forth from sparknotes to written notes, and a customizeable (with text/highlight color-coded option) popup list of checkboxes for common notes to be automatically written into the notebox.

0d9KP.jpg
    Last edited by JH1; 09-19-2012 at 09:44 AM.

This is an interesting suggestion and I will forward it via email for internal discussion so we can decide if this is something we want to document for possible future implementation.