Can't see newly imported hands

Default Can't see newly imported hands

I recently upgraded to 1.11.02b and imported some new hands. But I cannot see these hands in the cash games reports even with "All Hands" and "No Filter" selected. I remember there being alot of errors during the import. I tried to manually import one of the files and it said that all 73 hands were duplicate. So, it seems that my new hands are in the database but HM is not displaying them in the reports. Any ideas of what to try?

Edit: I created a new database and new hands are being imported and being displayed correctly in the reports section. So does this mean that my main database is corrupt? Please help.

Thanks
    Last edited by supernova; 07-06-2010 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Created new database to test things

Yeah sounds like it, See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Inaccurate Reports and if that doesnt solve it please export your hands from the old database
    Export and Import your Hand Histories FAQ
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands

Export Your Notes
    http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/notes-02.jpg

Export Your Bonuses and Rakeback - Options > Rakeback & Bonuses http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/...bonuses-01.jpg

Export any tourney summaries by selecting all your tournaments in the Data View Sub-Tab of the Tourney > Results Menu and choose Export Tourney Results and summaries

Once you do this create a new database (Youve already done this so just open the new one) FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database and import all the exported data into the new database
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.