Rush poker hud

Thread: Rush poker hud

Default Rush poker hud

I am using Version 1.11.0 because the current one consantly crashed on me.

As of today the Rush hud does not work anymore. Do you guys know if FT changed anything or if it is my system?

Just played yesterday with the hud working fine. THe problem is that no hud appears at all. I do see it in the table manager (the rush tables).

Same here. I'm using HEM 1.11.02b and yesterday the HUD stopped working on RUSH tables.

Just tested and its working fine for me, OP Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

In 1.11.02 we introduced the option to choose different screenscrape methods, There are 3 different methods you can select under sceen scrape method in Hud Options > Table Preferences.

DMW:
    This is the method used to get player names for Full Tilt pre-fetch and Rush tables. Its is also used for Live Tracking Pokerstars tables.

DMW should work for all Vista or Windows 7 machines that have Aero enabled themes.

Printwindow:
    This should work on XP machines but we have had reports of crashing and it can cause white flashing on the tables for some people

Screenscrape:
    This should work for all Operating Systems but you need to keep the window visible and the name panels free of HUD panels.

Wallen, check out those options too and also double check the hands are importing
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm running on Windows XP, btw.

1. DWM: The TableManager recognizes the table, and i even get the "max 1190 pixels wide" warning when i resize the table window to more than that. But the HUD does not show up.
    2. Printwindow: reliably freezes up the FT client, coloring large parts of the table windows white.
    3. Screenscrape: same as 1.

What can i do?

We hope to have a new solution in our next version 1.11.03, that should be out in a couple of days
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default ...

I also have problem on rush tables.
    Sometimes hud just freezes and I realized that when I resize rush table hud starts working in like several seconds (doesn't matter do I make table bigger or smaller).

Were working on another solution and hope to have something to test soon that hopefully should solve these and other issues with rush.