Auto Table opener anyone?

Default Auto Table opener anyone?

Hey Guys-
    Anyone know of a program or a script that auto opens tables in a lobby? Im not talking for datamining or anything like that- but that it just scrolls the lobby and opens the tables in order based off the filters I have set?

Its yonks ago since i used it but FTTO (full tilt table opener) and also check out the Ninja apps, they may well have this option. Id also try posting in 2+2 software forum
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I am actually looking for one for Pokerstars. I just installed the TableNinja but it doesnt seem like it can scan a lobby opening up tables for me continuously

Quote Originally Posted by 4entourage View Post
    I am actually looking for one for Pokerstars. I just installed the TableNinja but it doesnt seem like it can scan a lobby opening up tables for me continuously
    Any news?

regards

Autoopener is a great idea! I ready to pay for this soft! All i need is to autoopen tables in all networks for headsup.