HUD not working for Zoom on pokerstars.it
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default HUD not working for Zoom on pokerstars.it

Hi,
    I have the following problem: whenever playing on a Zoom table, HM2 is correctly importing the hands, as I can see them in the Active Session tab, but the HUD never shows any stat (see the attached image for a screenshot).

Please note:
    • - this happens only with Zoom tables, not regular ones
      - the poker client is pokerstars.it and the language is English
      - my OS is Windows 7 and the language is English (updated with the latest patches, from yesterday Patch tuesday)
      - I have the most recent versions of both HM2 (2.0.0.7318) and the pokerstars.it client (6.236)
      - HoldemManager.exe, PokerStarsUpdate.exe and PokerStars.exe are all executed as admin
      - when I review the hands with the HM Replayer, the stats are correctly displayed

Could you please advice on how to make it work?

Kind Regads,
    m
    Attached Images Attached Images

same problem here

pls help

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

ty i already read that i have been searching around......i have read that u had an issue with zoom before being supported it could have damaged the database...

however before trying a new database, i think i have found something strange in the import folder.if i go to import folder i think i see an other folder wich i think wasnt here. local/pokerstars/handhistory/user/ under this i have 2011 2012 and another "pokerstars" floder and the zoom hands are into this last folder!!!! could be this the issue?

all hands do import i can see them in active session (clock time is right) and in graph.uac is turned off firewall exception for all programs latest everything etc etc

Since the 7318 update, the hands are sorted by pokersite in the archive folder.

A Zoom issue was reported on PokerStars.es, which may also effect .it:

Adding clarification from the user:
    - The HUD works when the Stars.es client is set to Spanish language, but hands will not import
    - Hands import when the Stars client is in English, but the HUD does not show

Work-around is:
    So the way I make it work is I start the PS client in Spanish open a table play a couple of hands then I change the PS client to English and then It works perfectly.

Could you try this method?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I have the some problem on .it. I'd followed the faq but nothing. I've also verified the time of the session like written in this post http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...s-showing.html.

Any help?

I have the some problem. I'd follewed the faq but nothing. After two hands the hud stops working. I've also verified the time of the session like written in this post http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...s-showing.html

I have the some problem. I'd follewed the faq but nothing. After two hands the hud stops working. I've also verified the time of the session like written in this post http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...s-showing.html

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Since the 7318 update, the hands are sorted by pokersite in the archive folder.

A Zoom issue was reported on PokerStars.es, which may also effect .it:

Adding clarification from the user:
    - The HUD works when the Stars.es client is set to Spanish language, but hands will not import
    - Hands import when the Stars client is in English, but the HUD does not show

Work-around is:
    So the way I make it work is I start the PS client in Spanish open a table play a couple of hands then I change the PS client to English and then It works perfectly.

Could you try this method?
    Hi Patvs,
    just tried but the problem is still the same. Could you please confirm if this is a bug for PS.it as well, along with some ETA on the fix?

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by pokerHM2 View Post
    Hi Patvs,
    just tried but the problem is still the same. Could you please confirm if this is a bug for PS.it as well, along with some ETA on the fix?

Thank you very much!
    The same thing for me. On normal table there is no problem, on zoom table hud not working. I've followed all the faq for zoom table (UAC, time server...) but the problem remains on PS.it.