Stats is following on on the other tables when i drag them

Default Stats is following on on the other tables when i drag them

I am currently playing 6 max on Betsafe (Ongame). They dont have a regular 6-max setup, but a table with 10places with a limit of 6 players. Which means that the placing ot the various player is "all over the place", not like on pokerstars with 5 given seats.

This is obv not your fault, but i would like to drag the place the stats wherever i like without having the stats moving on the other tables.

I have searched and tried for a long time.. I hope i make myself understood, im not good at English.

Setup the seating preferences for 10max: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ingPreferences
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

hi. i have same problem as OP. i changed seating order in HM2 and ongame client so that they match, but still when i drag stats under player, stats on same place on other tables move. so fkn frustrating. tried everything. please help
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by biaggo99 View Post
    hi. i have same problem as OP. i changed seating order in HM2 and ongame client so that they match, but still when i drag stats under player, stats on same place on other tables move. so fkn frustrating. tried everything. please help
    thx
    in sitting options, there is applied config. window. i've delete configs from another site...and it works!

TY sir, ill try that in a sec

Quote Originally Posted by biaggo99 View Post
    in sitting options, there is applied config. window. i've delete configs from another site...and it works!

Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I am now playing on pokerstars and i have switch player/alias still the same problem. Have cheged seating options to just 6 max and the same seat that is preferred in PS. The stats is often placed wrong and when i try to move on one table the other ones follow on the other tables. I asked support on email and they say hold in shift og ctrl while dragging. Doesnt work.. What should i try?

Do you use the same HUD on both PokerStars and Ongame?

Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

--
    Double check your seating preferences: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ingPreferences

Wait until you've played 1 hand (and 1 hand is imported) before you move around the HUD panels.