the hand viewer needs a scroll feature

Default the hand viewer needs a scroll feature

the fact that I still can't scroll through the hand viewer with my mouse wheel or arrow keys drives me insane

Bugticket on this is HM-3191 to add Hand Viewer Scrolling with Mouse Wheel support.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

yeah, i know there's been a ticket for a long time. what I don't understand is why it hasn't been done yet

This isn't a critical bug, so other tickets (including recently created tickets) constantly have a higher priority to be fixed first.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

HM2 users: can I get some backup? I'm sure I'm not the only one who uses the hand viewer constantly while playing and who thinks that being forced to click the dropdown list and re-locate where I left off to find the next hand to be infuriating. Is this especially difficult to program?

These are in the feature requests, but there are other projects being worked on currently ahead of it.

My posts weren't very clear. I get that other projects that are more critical will have a higher priority but imo having a scroll wheel for the hand viewer is one of the most important features of HM2 that is missing.

I don't really know though. I would use it constantly and I did use it constantly on HM1 and not having a scroll feature is costing me hundreds or thousands of extra clicks per day but I have no idea if my use of the scroll feature is common. I assume lots of people just play tons of tables and don't use the hand viewer much. I was hoping other HM2 users could chime in about how essential a scroll feature is but it looks like I'm not getting much support.