No EV Graph

Thread: No EV Graph

Default No EV Graph

Hi, I dont have any EV Graph in my tourneys. I play on stars, ftp, and party. Can anybody tell me why?

-I use 1.11.10 a
    -full registrated HM version
    -windows vista home premium
    - 32 bit Asus notebook
    - sp1 should be on it

I didnt have the Graph problems some month ago, (and I also didnt have sp2!), but after I reinstalled my pc
    I have this leak.

Can you double check all your filters and make sure there all cleared

If the problem persists can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database and import a few tourneys and see if the problem persists
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Can you double check all your filters and make sure there all cleared

If the problem persists can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database and import a few tourneys and see if the problem persists
    Ok I looked, and I have no filters at any side.
    Party showed my an EV Graph for the first time today. Hell knows why.

On stars I still have a problem, because I dont have my winnings showed.
    I ordered the hand histories, unziped them into a file and loaded them into Holdem manager, but still no winnings and ofc no Graph, what can that be?

Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database and import the hands and if the problem persists please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and ill look into it
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database and import the hands and if the problem persists please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and ill look into it
    I iunstalled the update, but no change.
    Then I created a new database, no change at all. But now I cant get into my old database!

EDIT:
    I exported all Data from my Holdemmanager Database 1 and import them again, and see what will happen.
    Last edited by Beat_It_uhhh; 06-19-2010 at 08:30 AM.