Imported friends hands - Now hud messed up when we end up on same zoom table
    HM2 Shark Tank Member

Default Imported friends hands - Now hud messed up when we end up on same zoom table

Me and a friend of mine decided to share database on zoom.

However, everytime we accidently ended up on the same zoom tables my hud gets all messed up, basically it sometimes replaces me as hero for him, and the "preferred seats" just kicks all the huds around so player 1 will have player 3 hud, and player 4 will have player 6 hud attached, etc.

Not sure how to solve this, in options - aliases, I only have my own nickname, I don't have his.

It's very annoying because everytime he ends up on my table everything gets messed up.

Oh and whenever I play him I have like 15 - 150 hands only on his hud, despite the fact that I merged 50k of his hands into my database.

How to solve this bug? I just imported his hands, nothing else, he's not supposed to be set as hero or anything of the sort, it is some sort of bug caused by HM I believe.

Thanks for any help,
    /Menacio

Hi

The best approach to fix this would be to stop sharing your database with your friend! This is against most poker sites terms of service, but besides that it can also create problems for most tracking software.

So if you export the hands in the database that were played by you (you can selectively export based on the hero if you have multiple heroes in the database) and start a fresh database, you shouldn't run into this problem.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Quote Originally Posted by AntiHer0 View Post
    Hi

The best approach to fix this would be to stop sharing your database with your friend! This is against most poker sites terms of service, but besides that it can also create problems for most tracking software.

So if you export the hands in the database that were played by you (you can selectively export based on the hero if you have multiple heroes in the database) and start a fresh database, you shouldn't run into this problem.
    Is there another way of solving this?

I have around a million of hands played by myself, would not like to start a new database because that's going to create huge problem for me since I played on multiple sites.

Can I not just purge him as hero and the hands played by him that doesn't involve me?

Read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...er-heroes.html

Follow DogNamedBluff's instructions from that thread, to remove your friends name as a 'hero'.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here