Using sitngo wizard2 with HEM2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Using sitngo wizard2 with HEM2

Hi,
    I'm trying the trial version of both HEM2 and sng wiz 2. I have some problems with sng wizard 2.

The 10$ DON games have weird re-buys in the re buy columns and the finish positions and winnings are "zero" ?? Take a look @ the screen shot below

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm pretty sure 52o is a fold here in a double or nothing tournament, but the wizard suggests "push"

( I have a stand alone version of sng wiz and it says fold for 52o )

=> Can I have the player's HUD in the sngwiz2 like the replayer , so that it will be easier for me to assign hand ranges for players. (Pt4's sng wiz app has this feature). Can I expect it in the future??

=> why is the calling hand range suggestion missing in the version 2?

(see screen shot below0

PS : Right now my HEM2 shows everything wrong (except HUD) and support is saying it's because of the new merge HH format and they are working on a fix, could this be the reason for the missing winnings and wrong rebuys,etc?

I play full ring DON in merge.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by GODMODE View Post
    PS : Right now my HEM2 shows everything wrong (except HUD) and support is saying it's because of the new merge HH format and they are working on a fix, could this be the reason for the missing winnings and wrong rebuys,etc?

I play full ring DON in merge.

Thanks in advance.
    Yes, the problems with the winnings and odd rebuy amounts is because of the recent change to the merge hand histories. You can update to a new internal beta version where we fixed this from the following link - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...uncements.html

You will need to purge all the hands after August 20th and import them again from your C:\HM2Archive folder, or create a new database and import them.

I have forwarded your SNGW questions to the developer since I am not very familiar with the functions of SNGW.

I have done this and it shows the correct graph alone like it used to be 1 week back. Still the buyins and other stuff are all wrong in the tournaments tab like it used to be. I believe the bug fix for that has'nt been released yet?
    I was told I would get a notification if the fix was released. Just wanted to let you know there are still problems with merge and HEM2.

Thanks.

I have done this and it shows the correct graph alone like it used to be 1 week back. Still the buyins and other stuff are all wrong in the tournaments tab like it used to be. I believe the bug fix for that has'nt been released yet?
    I was told I would get a notification if the fix was released. Just wanted to let you know there are still problems with merge and HEM2.

Thanks.
    I see an email from you with $5 DoNs from Aug22nd and some $10 DoNs from July 28th. We were not able to reproduce these problems testing the hands you sent and our testers sent you screen shots of their (correct) results with a link to our internal update. I just tested them again myself and they all seemed to import fine for me, but all of these hands were from before the Aug 21st Merge client update.

*Try creating a new DataBase - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...m+Manager+2%3F
    *Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Hand+Importing
    All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

P.S. I will send a new email to the SNGW developer about your SNGW questions since I notice he hasn't replied to your earlier questions in this thread.

I created a new DB in C:/HM2 archive and imported the HH I played in the last 2 days, the archive is organized by \month\day only.

As u can see the buy-ins and winnings are all completely wrong. I have played only 5$ and 10$ DONs.

EDIT : I included stakes and it shows 10.80$ (correctly). All I want to see is the stakes, no. of games I have played , rake / total rake , ITM and ROI for that day/dates ( I set in the filter). How do I do this?
    PS: Even though stakes shows the correct buy-in, the rake is all wrong and so it the winnings. What is the correct name for rake&winnings ( like stakes for the buy-in) ??
    Last edited by GODMODE; 08-30-2012 at 10:42 AM.

In your SitNGo Wizard screen shot you have selected chip equity mode. You need to select ICM mode by clicking on the "$" button in the top toolbar.

As u can see the buy-ins and winnings are all completely wrong. I have played only 5$ and 10$ DONs.
    Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

EDIT : I included stakes and it shows 10.80$ (correctly). All I want to see is the stakes, no. of games I have played , rake / total rake , ITM and ROI for that day/dates ( I set in the filter). How do I do this?
    Go to the Reports > Tournaments > Tournament Results for a summary of the games by stake/type.

PS: Even though stakes shows the correct buy-in, the rake is all wrong and so it the winnings. What is the correct name for rake&winnings ( like stakes for the buy-in) ??
    I am not sure that I understand this question. Can you please re-phrase the question or give more details what exactly you are asking so I understand better? There appears to be some sort of importing/parsing problem that the developers will need to fix but we need you to send us the problem hands first.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Go to the Reports > Tournaments > Tournament Results for a summary of the games by stake/type.

I am not sure that I understand this question. Can you please re-phrase the question or give more details what exactly you are asking so I understand better? There appears to be some sort of importing/parsing problem that the developers will need to fix but we need you to send us the problem hands first.
    I have sent the HH the way you asked.
    About the report>tournaments>tournament results. I can't find "tournament results" in the tournament tab.
    About the correct names for buy-ins, what I meant was, earlier the column showed "total buy-in" which showed weird numbers, when I included "stakes", it showed the buy-in as 10.80$. Likewise I asked what it the correct work to show the rake and net rake ? There are lot of rake, rake in $, etc in the stats list. What is it for winnings too?

Thanks

I have sent the HH the way you asked.
    I got the hands and imported them manually and I do not see any of those unusual buyins like you showed in your screen shots. I will test them again tomorrow using the auto-import method to make sure it isn't some sort of problem that is specific to auto importing. Once I have finished testing them I will email you with my results and details of any tickets that I might have written as a result.

About the report>tournaments>tournament results. I can't find "tournament results" in the tournament tab.
    Click the More Reports > More Reports

08.30.2012-21.14.png

About the correct names for buy-ins, what I meant was, earlier the column showed "total buy-in" which showed weird numbers, when I included "stakes", it showed the buy-in as 10.80$.
    'Total Buyin' is the total entry fee. These $10 DoN's at merge have a entry fee of $10.80.

'Stakes' apparently also use the total/actual buyin. You can see the 'Stakes' listed on the Tournament Results report.

I have a feeling that the 'stakes' stat is supposed to be the buyin-rake but I will need to discuss this with others to decide if this needs to be written up for the developers.

Likewise I asked what it the correct work to show the rake and net rake ? There are lot of rake, rake in $, etc in the stats list. What is it for winnings too?

Thanks
    Rake is the Rake amount regardless of currency. The others are currency specific values for the rake if you play in currencies other than USD. There is no 'net rake' stat like there would be for 'winnings' and 'net winnings'. There is just 'Rake' or the currency specific rake and it is totaled at the bottom of the Tournaments report. If you only play in USD you can just use the default Winnings for total winnings and Net Winnings $USD for your tourney winnings.

Quote Originally Posted by SitNGo Wizard View Post
    In your SitNGo Wizard screen shot you have selected chip equity mode. You need to select ICM mode by clicking on the "$" button in the top toolbar.
    I'm not able to click the $ sign, it's inactive. It is now in the chip equity mode and I'm not able to do anything.
    What do I do ?

Thanks.