I play on some poker sites that make it very difficult to have a full HUD, because of space issues etc. Because of this I have to restrict my HUD to one line to make it usable. I think it would be an excellent new feature if you could have a "standard" HUD which you can change to an "extended" HUD by clicking on it in the same way you click on it to change it to "Current session stats".

I realise some people may not like this but there could also be an option in your Player Preferences to use this or not. It is somewhat similar to the pop up option, but it would allow you to leave the stats up for a particular player for an entire session without obstructing your view in the same way that the pop-up does and would be easier to navigate.

So your standard HUD might be "VPIP PFR 3B CB".When you double click it, it changes to current session stats. When you double click it again it changes to an extended HUD, for example "VPIP PFR WTSD HANDS/3B F3B CB FCB/TCB FvTCB AF A%". When you double click it again, it would revert to the original "standard" HUD.

This option could be very useful for people who play on iPoker or Pacific or other sites like this, or for people who want a less cluttered screen. For the people who don't want to use it, it shouldn't affect them if there is an option to disable this in the Player Preferences. So I think that some people would find this very useful, it wouldn't adversely affect the people that wouldn't find it useful, and it surely wouldn't be difficult to implement into the software.