7223 Merge tournament hud not working if i pay with tournament coupon

Default 7223 Merge tournament hud not working if i pay with tournament coupon

I've noticed any tournament on Merge where I pay my entry with a satellite coupon... my HUD no longer works.

Uhm, you are still getting hand histories so why doesn't the HUD work? Since these tend to be the bigger tournaments I use tournament coupons to enter it is really upsetting that my HUD doesn't work.

I am running HEM 7223 on Windows Vista with the Pro Version (Paid)

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Try the TableFinder on these games: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...esNotAppear%3F

If that doesn't resolve it, email us a handhistory of a game.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Why/How would I use table finder to find my table in a MTT?

Redonkulous.

Is HoldemManager importing the handhistories of these satellites?

Can you force the HUD onto the tables using TABLEFINDER?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I do not understand what you mean:

"Can you force the HUD onto the tables using TABLEFINDER?"

I have never used table finder. It has never worked for me. I tried doing turning off the aliasing of fonts like the software suggests and it still didn't work so I gave up. It's not like there's that many tables running on Merge anyway.

It seems like this shouldn't matter. There are hand histories for these tournaments. It is a regular tournament, with regular hand histories. I'm just entering it with a tournament coupon instead of cash. My guess is your software is throwing some sort of error and not reading the hand histories for these tournaments. Do you have some sort of logging or something where I can look it up and send you the errors?

I have 195k hand history file from a tournament today where I used a coupon to enter.

Instructions how to use TableFinder: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...esNotAppear%3F

Try TableFinder if it can force a HUD to appear on the satellite tables.

Do the table names show up in the TableFinder window? (after HoldemManager has imported 1 hand)
    Do the hands import properly?

If they don't email us a handhistory file.

Using the table finder that way worked... but it is very annoying.

Email us a handhistory of such a game + a screenshot of a table + a screenshot of how the table name shows up in TableFinder to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread in the email.