Problems with Table Scanner (Scanner Side)

Default Problems with Table Scanner (Scanner Side)

I have a list of things that aren't working. With TurboScan going out of Beta soon, I thought I would try and see if the scanner was usable while I was playing today.

(1) Clicking on a player won't open the table or join the waitlist. I keep selecting the option under "Setting," but it doesn't work. When I go back, the selection I just made isn't there. Yes, I am clicking Save after my selection.

(2) The highlight for "Waiting on Table" doesn't work. I have the default color (orange), but the text is just bolded. Way too easy too miss a bad player when playing 12 tables. This is under the "Players Filter" tab.

(3) Server side scanning is slow; what I mean is that the delay between the actual info and what shows up in the scanner (with respects to the players) is a few minutes behind. This just isn't acceptable. Getting on a good table and being 9th on the waiting list literally happens within 1 minute.

(4) In the "Players" section, when I right click and select "open table" some tables don't open. When I'm playing, I don't have the time to check what table it is, look through Stars and open it manually. If the "double-clicking" worked this wouldn't be an issue since I wouldn't have to right-click.

(5) Clicking the "Join Table" tab in the table section of the scanner doesn't work. It will be highlighted as orange (I'm on the waiting list), but when I check the table, I'm not on it. It hasn't worked once out of maybe 30 tries. I can't even begin to calculate how much EV this has cost me.

Also, is the Multi-Table HUD stat fixed yet? I'm using the latest version that I downloaded yesterday. I have been paying for server side scanning and bought the Table Scanner solely for this stat. But it has never worked correctly and a lot of players aren't being registered.

Basically, the scanner is still functionally unusable. All the bugs would cost me a ton of money during the course of a session. I want this sorted ASAP (like tonight) if it something I'm doing on my end. I'll be available for a Teamviewer session all day and I'm leaving tomorrow to travel.

Just checked the Multi Table hud stat on Pokerstars and A LOT of people aren't showing up with the correct stat (always shows one).

Here are a few names:

Mega Perfect

Moneyball16

Wjweng

NosferatuMan

BTW, my OP was referring to the Table Scanner on PokerStars.

Bump... any help at all?

(1) Clicking on a player won't open the table or join the waitlist. I keep selecting the option under "Setting," but it doesn't work. When I go back, the selection I just made isn't there. Yes, I am clicking Save after my selection.
    I checked and it works for me when i double click the player in the bottom window however there does seem to be an issue that if you select Open + Join it just clears the box and doesnt seem to do anything. Ill pass the info onto the developer to look into

(2) The highlight for "Waiting on Table" doesn't work. I have the default color (orange), but the text is just bolded. Way too easy too miss a bad player when playing 12 tables. This is under the "Players Filter" tab.
    Confirmed and noted for fixing

(3) Server side scanning is slow; what I mean is that the delay between the actual info and what shows up in the scanner (with respects to the players) is a few minutes behind. This just isn't acceptable. Getting on a good table and being 9th on the waiting list literally happens within 1 minute.
    Ok ill ask the developer what can be done to improve this but Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe to make sure your HM is up to date

(4) In the "Players" section, when I right click and select "open table" some tables don't open. When I'm playing, I don't have the time to check what table it is, look through Stars and open it manually. If the "double-clicking" worked this wouldn't be an issue since I wouldn't have to right-click.
    I tried a bunch of tables and couldn't reproduce, how often would you estimate this happens? Please update and let me know if the problem persists

(5) Clicking the "Join Table" tab in the table section of the scanner doesn't work. It will be highlighted as orange (I'm on the waiting list), but when I check the table, I'm not on it. It hasn't worked once out of maybe 30 tries. I can't even begin to calculate how much EV this has cost me.

Also, is the Multi-Table HUD stat fixed yet? I'm using the latest version that I downloaded yesterday. I have been paying for server side scanning and bought the Table Scanner solely for this stat. But it has never worked correctly and a lot of players aren't being registered.

Basically, the scanner is still functionally unusable. All the bugs would cost me a ton of money during the course of a session. I want this sorted ASAP (like tonight) if it something I'm doing on my end. I'll be available for a Teamviewer session all day and I'm leaving tomorrow to travel.
    Apologies for the delay, some of these bugs can take a lot of research and time to fix but rest assured well get to them asap
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by steel108 View Post
    Bump... any help at all?
    The next HoldemManager update should bring an improvement.

Can you contact me via
    or
    AIM: hemscanner
    or
    MSN: hemscanner@hotmail.com
    for any bugs that are left please?
    Then we can address that immediately.