Party, mwheel, and hotkeys
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Party, mwheel, and hotkeys

Hello.

I played a month at WPT poker, where my mouse wheel and any mouse hotkeys stopped working after 5 minutes of playing in any session. Maybe it worked at PP, but now on my secondary computer (on an other internet connection)
    mouse hotkeys are not working on WPT, and Party either.
    Soon i ll see how its operating on my main machine as i travel back from the countryside.
    I use a black, simple layout, without any major changes in font type, and pot box and so one.

Is this problem occurs at Party, not just at WPT? I remember as if mwheel functioned at PP on my main machine, but as a short try it stopped many times at WPT. Its not good at all, adjusting with the client offered 1BB is too rough. It's just a struggle without a well functioning mwheel.

Another question, what makes it even worser:
    When im making a note in HM1 about players, and another table gets activated, it steals the focus, but i think the cursor stays in the note box, and if i type in a character from the four bounded TNPP's pot betting tab (i bounded A, S, D and F) they arent typed in the note, but i think other characters yes.
    How can i setup TNPP, and Party, to not steal focus, and cursor from the note box at all, and i could finish my notes, without missing these bounded keys? Its very annoying, and slows me down really. I have to use "Disable hotkeys toggle" when ot occurs, finis the note, and turn hotkeys on then, and i think it occurs in 5-10minutes, so too frequently.
    I use 'Table under mouse' and 'Bring it to foreground' in TNPP, and i think "Dont steal focus from notes and chat boxes" are checked at partypoker client. How should i configure them?

Ty, bye bye, and have a nice day.
    Last edited by boy_with_kk; 08-26-2012 at 12:59 PM. Reason: i forgot some things to mention

I'm unable to reproduce this. Are you using the Modern table, default theme? If not try changing to it. If so please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Hello, so i sent you the following letter with 3pcs of TNPPLog, and 1pcs of TNPPConfigAutoload file, these were all, because i just reinstalled it to get rid of these problems.

"Hello.

I use Modern table, but with non default theme. I use it with a simple black texture, i think with no major changes.
    I think party has bad textures, ugly decks.... and a pure black theme is much more efficient for grinders.
    Dont u know about TNPP compatible custom layouts like this? There were sveral for FTP and Pokerstars,
    but i dont really found one for party for nicer modding sites even. This black was the most acceptable and simple.

Despite of the poker tables windows graphically titled as WPT, its Partypoker. I donw know this mod's exact name
    i found it after some hours of googleing, and poker forums searching.

When i experience the for betting binds A, S, D, F, X, C buttons wanna do betting TNPP gives an in application error message,
    and a ding sound despite of the cursor was in the note window, acts like it wants to send a betsize in a just got
    activated table's betbox. Despite of i checked at PP the "dont steal focus from chat and note boxes". I experienced it
    with another layout also. Now i ll try the default theme, how it works, but i dont think i ll use any of them, they are
    not made for human usage So i want to find a pure black clean TNPP compatible table skin, with nice big waffle cards, and
    card backs.

So i send you the screenshot and error logs.

Bye bye"

BB

Hello.

Now i tryed out one of the default textures of Modern table. Problems stayed.
    Mouse hotkeys and wheel stopped after at about 200hands, quitted TNPP, restarted, then it stopped approximately 150hands later.
    I ll send you a new screenshot, and the logs about it.
    At least i got an idea while doing this : as i have a pro mouse with 6 buttons, i ll make a macro on it to launch TNPP, so it
    can restart it in seconds while playing :P Thats almostly ok

Bye bye

btw when A, S, D, F, X, C doing its fail in the note boxes when a table gets activated while noteing
    it tells something like that : "cannot make pot percentage bet. make sure pot box is not covered" or something like that. i think after 2 years of different TN versions use, its not covered, but i use a quite overlapping table
    placement, maybe the events causing this:
    1. focus stolen, or an overlapped table wants to get activated, but it doesnot gets it cuz i choosed
    dont steal the cursor from the note window
    2. so because of its an overlapped table with overlapped (faded, sheltered by another table) potbox
    wants to use these binds for pot percentage bets, cannot calculate is and gives error

i cant explain it more effectively, its my idea, but i dont know why it wants to bet anywhere at allwhile im in the note window (I use table under mouse, and Bring table to foreground options)

so i emailed you the second try's logs and scrreenshot, with a default Modern layout

TableNinjaPP doesn't currently support any custom themes or cards. We also only currently support the modern table, default themes. That said I think you have more than one problem right now. When I find your email I'll send some info and setup a teamviewer session. I should be able to find the problem by going through your settings.

It is not an issue of custom theme, I have the same custom theme installed at Party/WPT, and I have the same problem for WPT. TNPP just doesn't function as well at WPT as it does at Party. My scroll wheel works fine at Party but when I try to bump betsize up/down using the scroll wheel at WPT, the bet amount box goes blank, showing no numbers at all.

Its tough to say whats happening without more information. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Quote Originally Posted by SkilzNDrilz View Post
    It is not an issue of custom theme, I have the same custom theme installed at Party/WPT, and I have the same problem for WPT. TNPP just doesn't function as well at WPT as it does at Party. My scroll wheel works fine at Party but when I try to bump betsize up/down using the scroll wheel at WPT, the bet amount box goes blank, showing no numbers at all.
    same problem

party poker sng tn works fine with the mousewheel and betsizes in x small blinds; when i move to wpt with the same preferences nothing else- the bet amount box goes blank.