Hello I get this message every time I try to start HM.
I asked about this in the 2p2 forum and got these directions from Fozzy
"Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate
Make sure windows is fully updated and change your Windows Control Panel > Regional Settings Format to English (USA).
Reboot the computer.
If none of that helps, I would suggest a clean reinstall:
1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder, and any other important files.
2) Uninstall HM with Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems using the Deep setting. You do not need to uninstall PostgreSQL.
3) If given the option, on the 2 following screens of Revo, remove any registry entries and leftover files.
4) Reboot your computer
5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ager_Setup.exe. You should un-check the PostgreSQL Option when running the combo installer.
6) Test if it for a while and see if it works"
I tried this multiple times but unfortunately I still can't get it to work. Any help is greatly appreciated.