Holdem Manager Crashes on Startup

Default Holdem Manager Crashes on Startup

Hello I get this message every time I try to start HM.

I asked about this in the 2p2 forum and got these directions from Fozzy

"Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

Make sure windows is fully updated and change your Windows Control Panel > Regional Settings Format to English (USA).

Reboot the computer.

If none of that helps, I would suggest a clean reinstall:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...o+Uninstaller+

1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder, and any other important files.
    2) Uninstall HM with Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems using the Deep setting. You do not need to uninstall PostgreSQL.
    3) If given the option, on the 2 following screens of Revo, remove any registry entries and leftover files.
    4) Reboot your computer
    5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ager_Setup.exe. You should un-check the PostgreSQL Option when running the combo installer.
    6) Test if it for a while and see if it works"

I tried this multiple times but unfortunately I still can't get it to work. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Try any suggestions in this FAQ that you havent already FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Crashing Problems With The Hud Or Holdem Manager

Id also try deleting your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder as it might be a corrupt file causing the problem, back it up first obviously before deleting it
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

My holdem manager had been working great for more than a year until like 3 days ago. I tried all of the suggestions in the link you gave me and and did several clean reinstalls with nothing working.

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer session.