Filtering for raisers

Default Filtering for raisers

Hi,

I play LHE and wanted to filter for two or more pre-flop raisers. When I set the filter (under main filters) for 2 raisers, I don't get hands where I KNOW there were 2 raisers. For Ex: CO raised, I 3-bet from the sb w/AA and the big blind called. Shouldn't this hand be included in the filter 2 raisers?

What I'm trying to do is go over hands where there were multiple players for multiple bets pre-flop. How do I do this?

It should do, please email me some hands that dont show up and ill check it out

support@holdemmanager.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    It should do, please email me some hands that dont show up and ill check it out

support@holdemmanager.com
    I figured out what's happening is that when you select 2 raisers, it only shows hands where you opened (or maybe it was when the pot was opened for a 1st raise). So for instance, if someone opened and I 3-bet, and the bb called, that hand wouldn't show up with the filter 2 raisers.

What DID work was when I went into the "Filter by actions" tab. Then you can select, all the raise, raise, call.... call, call, raise, raise, etc., etc. and I get what I'm looking for, which is ALL pots with 2 or more players for 2 or more raises. I personally don't like this filter, b/c it seems more useful to nl players. Even though I've been using HM for almost a year now, I'm still more used to having the features of PT3. It was just easier for me to use. HM seems more geared to nl, while PT had a lot of limit functions and filters.

Anyway, thanks for your time. gl.