Default bets for preflop doesnt work.

Default Default bets for preflop doesnt work.

I set my preflop default bet to 1BB+1BB per limper and 3bet %pot at 100.
    However it doesn't work most of the time. The bet box is just empty. But sometimes it works tho, but I can't tell you why and it happens rarely.
    It's getting a little too annoying. Please help.

Its tough to say whats happening without more information. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Files sent.

As far as I can tell, this happens mostly during preflop play. I think it works most of the time when someone else already acted in front of me. If everyone folds to me then it would stop working. It only shows the 1bb in the betting box, not the preset amount. I set my 3b amount to be 100% pot bet too and it doesn't work all the time either.

Fool, for whatever reason you haven't responded to me in Skype to do our teamviewer session.
    So I'm posting this message here. Maybe your Skype is too busy. Please let me know when you can do it so we can at least try to fix the problem. Thank you.

I just checked and don't see any missed messages for some reason. Please email support@alxsoftware.com if your still online and include your teamviewer ID and password. If not please send a time when you'll be available GMT.