HEM2 always goes to not responding and crashes my computer!

Default HEM2 always goes to not responding and crashes my computer!

Hey guys Im having a major problem with HEM 2 running on Windows Vista...it worked fine but kind of laggy when I used the trial awhile back,but ever since I have purchased HEM 2 when i start it up my computer goes into overdrive and then HEM2 comes up as not responding as soon as everything loads up to the database,and then my computer freezes and goes to a black screen and says something about log-on security.

Its VERY irritating,and Im not extremely tech savvy but i did install HEM1 and had it working with no problems at all for years.Can you pleae set up an remote session with me or something to get this problem fixed as soon as possible please?

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
    Update Vista to Service Pack 2.

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Im not running an anti-virus atm in hopes of getting HEM 2 to work! I have updated to the newest version of HEM and installed all new windows updates. And UAC is turned off on my comp.

I am so frustrated with HEM right now...I would like to set up a remote session so you guys can fix it...or please give me my money back.

When there is a crash, please sent your full log.txt file, located in the following folder to hm2support@holdemmanager.com:

Windows 7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

XP: c:\documents and settings\{username}\appdata\HoldemManager
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

OMG!!! i cant do that cause when i open it it auto freezes after trying to go into any action and crashes my computer!!! How can you not understand that? If i cant do anything with my computer except manually with the actual button turn power off and turn it back on,how am i suppose to send you any files?Is that too difficult to understand? It freezes up and locks up and you cant do anything not even move the mouse!!!

Please schedule a remote session ASAP too fix my HEM2 or give me my money back in full please!!! IS this how a loyal customer of 6 years is treated by your company? Is it too much too ask for YOU to fix YOUR software?

Please set up an remote session with me I have exhausted all efforts Im personally capable of with regards to being computer savvy,to try and resolve the major issues im experieincing.
    Last edited by YoungGunKid; 08-28-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungGunKid View Post
    OMG!!! i cant do that cause when i open it it auto freezes after trying to go into any action and crashes my computer!!! How can you not understand that? If i cant do anything with my computer except manually with the actual button turn power off and turn it back on,how am i suppose to send you any files?Is that too difficult to understand? It freezes up and locks up and you cant do anything not even move the mouse!!!
    First, you should take a breath and relax, as you're being a bit irrational and the one that doesn't "understand." Even if your computer freezes, you can power off and restart it obviously. Then you can get the log file he's requesting. You don't run HM2 to do that (in fact you don't want to try and start HM2 first when you're going for a log file, because HM2 overwrites the log file on startup).

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer session..