Data Mining Query

Default Data Mining Query

I was told that HEM will mine data for tables if I am not sitting at them, but have the tables open. Is this true? If so, mine is not because I left had 5000 hands in my PostgreSQL database when I opened 20 tables of 6 Max at Absolute Poker and left for 2 hours. After coming back, PostgreSQL says I have the same number of hands in the database.

Hi,

No this is not true, Holdem Manager does not mine hands as its against the terms and conditions of all the sites.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

strange b/c it used to at victory. i never got it to do the same at absolute. but i could leave tables open at victory and come back with 10,000 hands in the database

Im not sure what network victory is on, it used to work inadvertently on a couple of sites as they wrote hand history files to the hard drive while sitting out but most sites stopped doing that so you require a program that scans the tables and writes a hand history which HM will not do.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.