Join waitlist (or open table) button not working after Pokerstars update. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

still doesn't work...!?

I'm unable to reproduce this. Are you playing on Stars.com or one of the regional clients? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

i have the same problem since tuesday. i keep hitting the waitlist button but nothing happens. today my tn crashed with the same message that was posted earlier in the thread. it didnt work for few hours than tn suddenly works again. but i still cant join waitinglists.

forgot to mention: only ps.fr waitlist wont work, ps.eu works.
    Last edited by Grezi; 07-18-2015 at 01:05 PM.

Hi,

Unfortunately if this happened after PS update then i am afraid we will not be fixing this as we are no longer supporting TN1.

ofcourse im talking about tn2, sorry if it was unclear

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.