Join waitlist (or open table) button not working after Pokerstars update.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Join waitlist (or open table) button not working after Pokerstars update.

Join waitlist (or open table) button not working after Pokerstars update.

Please fix, thanks. (cash game)_

I'm able to reproduce this. We are working on an update to fix this and will release it as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Since new table ninja update, the join waitlist now works. BUT when playing on a cash table on Pokerstars, 'an unhandled exception' occurs and I have to quit table ninja. If I re launch TN, same problem occurs. Also in the taskbar Table ninja error keeps flashing saying: 'please choose your current Pokerstars(R) theme on setup table'.

Also, all my table ninja saved assigned buttons have disappeared since update. This may be related.

This is more of a mess than before 1step forward 10 steps back. Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by WhatAStupidQuestion; 08-18-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatAStupidQuestion View Post
    Since new table ninja update, the join waitlist now works. BUT when playing on a cash table on Pokerstars, 'an unhandled exception' occurs and I have to quit table ninja. If I re launch TN, same problem occurs. Also in the taskbar Table ninja error keeps flashing saying: 'please choose your current Pokerstars(R) theme on setup table'.

Also, all my table ninja saved assigned buttons have disappeared since update. This may be related.

This is more of a mess than before 1step forward 10 steps back. Thanks for your time.

Sorry for the hassle. I'm unable to reproduce this so I think your settings file may have become corrupt somehow while updating. Make sure TableNinja is closed, go to C:/Program Files/TableNinja and delete the file named "TNConfigAutoLoad". Then restart TableNinja and reset your options.

Also please make sure Stars has been updated to the latest version by going to C:/Program Files/PokerStars and run the file named "PokerStarsUpdate.exe". Let me know if this doesn't seem to help.

i try to configure the hotkey for join waiting list, but it never works. a Warning will come up, and tell me that the join waitlist hotkey is on and the lobby has to be in the foreground, so what does it mean?
    i tried to bring thelobby in front , but no reaction.
    Also, some parts of my tableninja lobby is kinda cut off, if you check on my attach file. its like some parts are missing, what is that?

Capture.PNG

thx

Are you using a larger Windows DPI setting? TableNinja is set to only work with the smaller (96 DPI). Instructions for changing it can be found here:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...Holdem+Manager

Let me know if this doesn't seem to solve the problem.

so there will be update because wait list join is still not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Griefer View Post
    so there will be update because wait list join is still not working.

Yes, we are working on an update for the join wait-list hotkey and will release it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

4 days and this isn't resolved yet ???

We are aware of the problem and working on an update. I don't have an ETA for you though. Thanks for your patience.