Incorrect Reports

Default Incorrect Reports

I figured I'd give HM2 one more look before I purchase PT4, so I exported my hands and checked it out. After a few overlooked shortsightings, I got it working, until I noticed my win-rates, profit and net difference was all of. I reimported all the hands, and filtered for stakes, and went through each individual hand to see what the fuck was going on.

I eventually came across some ghost hands. There's reported net differences, yet I didn't have a hand in them. There's not enough ghost hands to account for the 4k difference, and I'm still not sure why there's a 4bb/100 difference in my win-rate, but regardless, this is ridicolous. I can't even do the very basics, and I have to spend a good deal of time trying to figure out what is wrong, before I even use it.

This has been the 3rd time I've came back to HM2, and frankly, I'm sick of it. Without a adequate response, and possibly some gesture of good will, I'm never coming back to HM.

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

What do you mean by 'ghost hands' exactly?
    The "ghost" hands: are they (cashgame) hands that appear in reports that you didn't actually participate in, or hands where the winnings are off? Email us such a hand to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Or are they missing handhistories, that you did play but don't appear in HM2?

--

What did you import into HM2 exactly? An entire PT4 database, exported hands from PT4, or the original handhistory files?
    On which site did you play (most of) these hands?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here