Rush rebuys

Thread: Rush rebuys

Default Rush rebuys

It seems rush rebuys are not imported correctly (the rebuy and addon amount is not imported at all.)

Are there any plans to fix this?

please please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and ill test it and write it up as a feature/bug request
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I send the email (with the link to the thread too.)

It's a bug 100%; a lot of people even posted about the rebuys (it's not rush related so I thought in the beginning, all rebuys tournaments are currently imported without the rebuy/add on data.

If I import them manually (using import a file) it will not import the addon (just the rebuys).

ok cool, i thought it was rush specific but i think we may already be aware of this issue, if not with the new mail you sent a bug will be wrote up so thanks for taking the time to send the email
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.