so the only way to go through a full sng HH is to click through one hand at a time? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Glad to hear, that you are working on it. I hope the release will come soon.

Meanwhile I would rather use the stand alone version, because of the tourney view with the warning icons.

How does this work exactly? Do I just have to download the stand alone version and use the same key?
    Will both versions (stand alone and hm integrated) run at the same time, or is it only possible to use one of them?

Will there be any problems with the key, because it is used too often? I`ve installed the wiz already on my pc and on my laptop. When the stand alone version is installed on both systems, the key would have been used 4 times.

Glad to hear, that you are working on it. I hope the release will come soon.

Meanwhile I would rather use the stand alone version, because of the tourney view with the warning icons.

How does this work exactly? Do I just have to download the stand alone version and use the same key?
    Will both versions (stand alone and hm integrated) run at the same time, or is it only possible to use one of them?

Will there be any problems with the key, because it is used too often? I`ve installed the wiz already on my pc and on my laptop. When the stand alone version is installed on both systems, the key would have been used 4 times.

You can download the stand alone version on the sngwiz.com web site and use the same activation code. You are allowed to run the Wizard on up to 3 computers at a time. Running both versions of the Wizard on one computer counts as one license.

Thank you for that quick answer!