HEM Support still out?

Default HEM Support still out?

Are all the support guys still out in Vegas? I haven't heard back from HEM Support in awhile and they're usually pretty quick about responding. I thought they all got back end of May. If I'm mistaken or they're just super busy right now then that's fine. I'll just wait to hear.

Hi,

Your ticket was with one of the guys that got back last from Vegas and weve a ton of tickets to try and catchup hence the delay. For lost codes or serial no's please email sales@holdemmanager.net and not support@holdemmanager.net otherwise it will slow down your response because support dont have access to this so it sits in the queue until we see it and then we have to forward it to sales.

I have tracked down your ticket and sent it to sales for you so you should have a response soon, sorry for the delay and inconvenience
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thanks a lot for the explanation and help morny. I am fine with waiting now to hear back.