How to filter those hands when any of the players went all in on any street ?

Default How to filter those hands when any of the players went all in on any street ?

Hi !

I would like to see those hands when any of the players went all in on any street. There is a filter whats called "all in on the river (or earlier)", but it leaves out some hands, because I get additional hands to the result when I add the simple "all in on the river" filter. When I add both I only get the result of the "all in on the river" filter and the hands that are in the result of "all in on the river ( or earlier)" are missing.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

There is a filter whats called "all in on the river (or earlier)", but it leaves out some hands, because I get additional hands to the result when I add the simple "all in on the river" filter
    This should not occur. You should get all hands in which you went all-in on any street.

Please zip the additional hands in which this issue occurs and send them to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread. We will test the hands and write up a bug ticket if necessary.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31).

Thank you.