Moved from HM general

Default Moved from HM general

Hi, there seems to be some problem with my table ninja. I have selected the default bet to be 3xbb + X limpers but the system doesn't automatically enter it into the betting box. It looks like I am doing something wrong because there is a red box around the Pot size that tells me to ''not cover this''.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7418/errornb.png

I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out with this error.

moved to Ninja forum section

The pot box warning is a error message designed to remind people to make sure their pot is visible. Their didn't appear to be anything covering it in your screenshot but there was also not enough there to really tell whats happening. Please post or.zip and attach a copy of the following and I'll check it over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninja(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows.

The thing was that I had a custom image with my classic theme and after I changed my theme Table Ninja is now working it's magic and now I am comfortably playing on 16 tables which would've made my head spin without the software.