• Yes

36 90.00%
  • No

4 10.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

great idea, voted "yes" obv

just yesterday I made a thread with similar idea:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-...tion-area.html

but looking at the date of your OP and realising that they've done nothing in this direction, not even replied to this thread makes me regret i've paid for this product Seriously, would it be really THAT hard to implement?

bump. admins? anybody?

bump.

awesome idea thanks for the helpful suggestion

no problem guys, thanks for the swift reply

bump

Banned

I'm not sure that anyone from HM visits this suggestion area any more. Threads that start without a poll are no longer being locked by mods and I haven't seen a mod/support person post in a long time.

would love to see this

+1

Quote Originally Posted by limpshove View Post
    A global option that can be turned on and off so players can not get distracted by trivial things... like results.

There are similar suggestions of players that don't want to be able to see:
    -the graphs
    -their EV
    -their #Won/winrate
    -the TableManager icon (since if you move your mouse over it, it shows the #hands and winnings of a session)
    And someone suggested a password protected LOCK on HoldemManager, so he can't open/view the program (but the program would be able to run invisible in the background to display the HUD/import hands)

ALL of these suggestions (including the "hide results" of the opening post) are unlikely to ever be implemented.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    -the graphs
    -their EV
    -their #Won/winrate
    -the TableManager icon (since if you move your mouse over it, it shows the #hands and winnings of a session)
    And someone suggested a password protected LOCK on HoldemManager, so he can't open/view the program (but the program would be able to run invisible in the background to display the HUD/import hands)

ALL of these suggestions (including the "hide results" of the opening post) are unlikely to ever be implemented.
    May I ask you why?
    Seems pretty easy to implement so there gotta be another issue

Banned

-the graphs
    -their EV
    -their #Won/winrate

I have to agree with this position Patvs. If people need an iron curtain to stop them tilting, then perhaps poker is not the game for them. No-one, especially HM, is forcing anyone to look at results.

-the graphs
    -their EV
    -their #Won/winrate

If I don't want to see my graph, I don't click the graph button.
    If i don't want to see how I'm doing during a session, I don't press the icon.

But the most efficient way to analyze a session is by using the Sessions tab. And it's not like that seeing these results will put me on megatilt, I think I can benefit by not knowing my results over a large sample. We can remove the Winnings stat in the report filter, wouldn't it make sense to also be able to do the same in the Sessions tab?