Leak Buster not connecting to server
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Leak Buster not connecting to server

Hi,

I purchased LB a couple of months back and it has been great. Today, I wanted to see how I was doing for the month so I went to the LB tab in HM and it couldn't validate the license. When I tried to manually enter my serial number, it failed to register. In the details tab, it said that the connection failed due to the server timing out. I downloaded the latest version of HM but it didn't fix the problem. Is there something else I need to do?

Yes, sorry. We are doing some quick maintenance on the server and had to take it down briefly. If you haven't loaded it for awhile, it will try and connect, but won't interrupt most people's service. It should be back up in the next hour. If you went from a really old version, you may need to update your license code, so please PM me if it still gives you problems once it connects, and I will take care of you.

Having the same problem here, is the server still down?

Still ongoing LB not connecting to server. Crashes HM and then asks for reg code. Yeah think server still down.
    Do you really need to validate license every-time LB is started?
    Last edited by Enecosse; 05-27-2010 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enecosse View Post
    Still ongoing LB not connecting to server. Crashes HM and then asks for reg code. Yeah think server still down.
    Do you really need to validate license every-time LB is started?
    No, it's been ok. We had to take it back down again to replace a network component, but it wasn't down that long. It doesn't validate every time you launch it, you likely have an old license version.

Validation Notice

The serial number is invalid or could not be used to unlock the software. Please try again or contact customer service for assistance.

Still can't get LB working HM hangs while it tries to validate licence then after awhile it produces registration window which I fill in with key etc then get above message after a further wait.

but since your copy of LB that you went from was fairly old, you may need to delete the license file if it's not overwriting with the new one.

Delete the file called 'LeakBuster2.5.lic' stored in 'C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses' and try registering again.

Should I be doing the above?

Ok its back up working again for me as of 16:39 GMT. I did nothing either except wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Enecosse View Post
    Ok its back up working again for me as of 16:39 GMT. I did nothing either except wait.
    Yeah, we had a network failure, thought we had resolved it, but it seems it was also something else. It should be resolved now and we're monitoring it. If you get the latest version of HM, you won't have to connect to the server every time your load leak buster.

Still can't validate my Leak Buster Limit license. It's been 24 hours since I sent you my money for a product that I am not yet able to use.