'Yesterday' report option adds today and yesterdays numbers

Default 'Yesterday' report option adds today and yesterdays numbers

v 1.06.04 beta 9

When I'm on the reports screen and select the 'Yesterday' filter, it shows my totals for yesterday and today combined. If I select the individual days, or the 'Today' option, it reports correctly.

Susie

Edit: Another bug, Today option actually seems to just pull the last 24 hours instead of hands played 'Today'
    Last edited by SusieQQ; 10-12-2008 at 09:42 AM.

I havent played any hands in the last few days to try and verify this bug but can you check and see if its still the same with Beta 12 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa....06.04beta.exe before i put this forward for fixing

Also are you sure its not to do with the server time where you play, the HH are timestamped based on where the poker server is based and not neccessarily your local time.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

It looks like its the same in this version also.

Here is what happens with the yesterday function exactly:

I hadn't played a hand in a week so I know all the days beforehand were $0.

I played a day and was up say $1000.
    Then the next day I played and made say another $1000. When I checked the 'Yesterday' stat it showed $2000.

But if I select the specific day on the calendar for yesterday (Oct 11th) it shows me only $1000 (which is correct). I'm not sure if this is a function of what 24hour span I played the hands in not matching up with the actual midnight to midnight span that technically encompasses yesterday or what.

But from a poker players perspective these should always match. I know PT2 had an option to set the time you considered the 'start' of your day. So you could set it to 6am and then any hands played between 6am on 10/11 to 6am on 10/12 would be counted when you asked for the totals for 10/11, because we consider hands at 2am on 10/12 to be part of the 10/11 day. I see that HEM has this also. Mine is set to 6am fwiw, and that part seems to work because at 6am this morning I was playing and it switched over just fine.

Anyway regardless of that, the 'Yesterday' function is definitely adding the hands from the current day. And the Today function seems to have a bug somehow but I can't nail it down at the moment. It seems fine today. (actually, I'm pretty sure it just sums up the last 24 hours instead of doing what is considered 'Today')

Thanks!
    Susie
    Last edited by SusieQQ; 10-12-2008 at 01:24 PM.

Fixed in beta 13

Thanks

Roy