1.11.01 - Knockout tourneys still don't import

Default 1.11.01 - Knockout tourneys still don't import

In the release notes for 1.11.01 it says that the importing of knockout tournaments on Stars is fixed. However, there is still a problem and it's worse than before the update!

I have tried to import my 'playing history audit', but this did not fix the winnings.

Am I missing something or is this yet to be fixed?

Banned

If I recall, the 'playing history audit' doesn't have much to do with tourney data. What you need is the 'Tournament Histories" from the Pokerstars Requests tab.

Even so, I think you're right about 1.11.01 not containing a fix for PS knockouts.

Holdem Manager Support _Capt'n_Cardiac_'s Avatar

Hi SuperSized

Can you post how you get on with the summaries & also after you get the summaries....

Explain in detail why/how it is worse than before the update
    I will then contact the developers & then report back to you

Quote Originally Posted by _Capt'n_Cardiac_ View Post
    Hi SuperSized

Can you post how you get on with the summaries & also after you get the summaries....

Explain in detail why/how it is worse than before the update
    I will then contact the developers & then report back to you

Ahoy Capt'n!

Ok, I requested the summaries from Stars Support and imported the file. This did not fix the issue.

The issues are this:

1. The BI is recorded as $11 when it should be $13.50. It is not picking up the bounty as part of the BI, which earlier editions of HEM did do.
    2. Bounties are not currently not reflected in the winnings. This never worked.
    3. Sometimes, if you finish 4th, the tournament is highlighted green and a winnings total of $2.50 is recorded for that tournament. This happened after the new update.
    4. The winnings are currently reflected correctly, although were more accurate under older versions of HEM. Older versions took the prize pool and bounty pool and split it amongst 1/2/3. So first got something like $56, which is now correctly recorded as $45. However, since the bounties were never correctly recorded, the older way approximated winnings reasonably accurately. The new HEM update is hopeless at this now.

BTW are you working on a all-in EV associated with the bounty? For example, if I get it all-in with 3000 against someone with 2000 chips and I'm exactly 70% to win the hand. If I lose, I've gained some EV in terms of the bounties, right?

when developers return home, they will be informed about this issue

Thanks were looking into this issue and well get it fixed asap
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Ok im writing up a new bug report for this, can someone with KO hh's please send them to me with the subject Stars KO for Att: Morny

Can you send me hh's which i can test and reproduce the problems outlined in 1-4 and well then get this fixed asap

support@holdemmanager.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

problem is in fact that there is no info about bounties in summary file requested via Stars client. It is written only in HH itself and in congratulation email.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    problem is in fact that there is no info about bounties in summary file requested via Stars client. It is written only in HH itself and in congratulation email.
    Ok, what are the implications of this?

well its working a lil better after this last fix.

at least it recognizes 2 bounties when you win the tourney

what i dont understand is why the software is not recognizing the bounties in the hand history files. it doesnt need to be in the summary.

i remember the first import i did, it imported things perfectly and showed me my exacly profit. but it just happened once lol.