Winnings: HUD stats not like HEM stats

Default Winnings: HUD stats not like HEM stats

Hi

I just upgraded to HEM ver 1.11.01 and played some hands. And one thing I noticed was that the winnings in the HUD did not match the winnings in the HEM report.

Actually the winnings in HUD were negative with about the same amount that I had won according to HEM report.

were your number of hands different also? i am having a similar problem, and i believe it is tied to the ANTE games. Ultimately I am missing hands in the Reports section, but the Table manager shows the correct number of hands in the taskbar when i hover over it. And Win/Loss numbers are off every day bc of this.

do you play euro tables?
    then you have to use Amount $won instead of Winnigs (in reports), because this Winnings stat knows nothing about multicurrency

Yes I understand about the multicurrency issues. The winnings stat us off because hands are missing. I.e. I will play 3000 hands in a session according to pokerstars stats in the software, but HEM will show something like 2895, missing close to 100 hands in the import.

Holdem Manager Support _Capt'n_Cardiac_'s Avatar

Hi preya001

Please work through the tips from the top & post your findings:-

Missing Hands or Inaccurate Reports

Overview:

You suspect that some hands are missing from your reports or the amounts that are showing do not seem accurate.

<hr>

Solution:

1) Please install the latest version from here: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

2) Clear the main filter go to Filter / Clear and then Filter / Use for all

3) Now try reports, hands, graph and sessions TAB and see if the hands are showing up in any or all of the TABs

4) Beside the date filter and clear filter you should see a dropdown box with All Games, Omaha, Holdem etc make sure All Games is selected.

5) If the problem persists try creating a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database and see if there was any import errors importing the hands, then check and see did the missing hands appear.

6) If there were import errors please zip up the hands and email them to support@holdemmanager.net

7) If you notice inconsistencies between different TABs like the reports TAB, Graph TAB and Session TAB and you use more than 1 currency please see this FAQ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/369/Multi+Currency

I found the problem, and are truly sorry to have spend the time of your good people trying to help.....

It tuned out that that I by a mistake had turned on the "preferred seat" and then the stats were not mine at several of the tables.
    So when I removed this check and adjusted my HUD it all worked fine.

Sorry for time spend on trying to help me.