Position (Full Ring)
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Position (Full Ring)

I have attached a report that breaks down stats by each position. I named the position BTN, CO, MP3, MP2, MP1, EP3, EP2, EP1 and SB and BB. Feel free to open the file with notepad and make changes,

You need to change the extension from .txt to .Report and then throw it in your holdem manager\reports folder and relaunch HM

Roy

tysm for this... one small thing, this report shows the "empty hands" that occur when the table breaks. You seem to have filtered those from the other position report, would it be possible to do the same here?

how do u change the extension

Nevermind, thanks.

So I did this report for FR. Can anyone see any problems with this. I think for 9-seat table the bit in bold and anything associated with it is redundant - am I right?

HTML Code:
    <Report Name="Position FR Custom" Version="1.1">
    <Groupings><Grouping FieldExpression="PH.NumberOfPlayers*100+PHMISC.OffTheButton" ColumnName="Position" ColumnHeader="Position" ColumnWidth="120"><Ranges><Range In="200,302,403,504,605,706,807,908,1009" RangeName="1) Small Blind" /><Range In="201,301,402,503,604,705,806,907,1008" RangeName="2) Big Blind" /><Range In="300,400,500,600,700,800,900,1000" RangeName="9) Button" /><Range In="401,501,601,701,801,901,1001" RangeName="8) Cutoff" /><Range In="502,602,702,802,902,1002" RangeName="7) Hijack" /><Range In="603,703,803,903,1003" RangeName="6) MP2" /><Range In="704,804,904,1004" RangeName="5) MP1" /><Range In="805,905,1005" RangeName="4) UTG+1" /><Range In="906,1006" RangeName="3) UTG" /><Range In="1007" RangeName=[B]"10) EP1"[/B] /></Ranges></Grouping></Groupings>
    <Stats>
    <Stat StatName="Net Amount Won" />
    <Stat StatName="Big Blinds per 100" />
    <Stat StatName="VPIP" />
    <Stat StatName="PFR" />
    <Stat StatName="Postflop Aggression" />
    <Stat StatName="Won When Saw Flop" />
    <Stat StatName="Went To Showdown" />
    <Stat StatName="Won Showdown" />
    <Stat StatName="$ Won WO Showdown" />
    <Stat StatName="$ Won at Showdown" />
    <Stat StatName="3Bet" />
    <Stat StatName="Squeeze" />
    <Stat StatName="Cold Call" />
    <Stat StatName="Steal Pct" />
    <Stat StatName="SB Fold Steal" />
    <Stat StatName="BB Fold Steal" />
    </Stats></Report>
    sorry, can't seem to copy paste the code
    Last edited by morny; 09-01-2008 at 12:57 AM.

Whats the problem with it, is it giving errors or not displaying something correctly?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I found a couple inconsistencies with this report and was wondering if this might be easy to fix and if so, how to do about doing it.

There's a line at the top which is blank and shows as having one hand.

When looking at particular hands from the blank row, it shows the same hand as the one that is listed as the button hand.

I decided to take a screenshot of the month in which this particular hand was played:

If you add the hands played, including the blank row, it totals to 7873.

Also, for my entire database of almost 100k hands, it shows that there are 3 total hands played in the blank line.

This third screenshot is of the same month but with the default "position" report instead of the "Position FR" report:

I noticed that the amount of hands that are played in the SB & BB is different in the reports. The report has the same amount of hands for the CO, Button and total hands played.

If any of this is somewhat confusing then please let me know and I'll try to explain it better.

Thanks Rvg72 for that report. I downloaded it weeks ago and everything's fine. I love it.
    But now i want to use the FRstats in a HUD popup and don't find a way to add custom stats. What do i have to do?
    The same thing: how can i add it to reports in the players tab, for example the "PF by pos"-report?

Btw: i was searching the FAQs, but unsuccesful.

Quote Originally Posted by Damntra View Post
    I found a couple inconsistencies with this report and was wondering if this might be easy to fix and if so, how to do about doing it.

There's a line at the top which is blank and shows as having one hand.

When looking at particular hands from the blank row, it shows the same hand as the one that is listed as the button hand.

I decided to take a screenshot of the month in which this particular hand was played:

If you add the hands played, including the blank row, it totals to 7873.

Also, for my entire database of almost 100k hands, it shows that there are 3 total hands played in the blank line.

This third screenshot is of the same month but with the default "position" report instead of the "Position FR" report:

I noticed that the amount of hands that are played in the SB & BB is different in the reports. The report has the same amount of hands for the CO, Button and total hands played.

If any of this is somewhat confusing then please let me know and I'll try to explain it better.

ill ask Roy about this blank space
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Gig View Post
    Thanks Rvg72 for that report. I downloaded it weeks ago and everything's fine. I love it.
    But now i want to use the FRstats in a HUD popup and don't find a way to add custom stats. What do i have to do?
    The same thing: how can i add it to reports in the players tab, for example the "PF by pos"-report?

Btw: i was searching the FAQs, but unsuccesful.
    You currently cant add custom stats to the Hud or Popups but its something we will introduce in the future.