Integration with HEM doesn't seem to work

Default Integration with HEM doesn't seem to work

Hi, I'm trialling version 1.0.2.6 integrated with paid up HEM. I've followed the videos.

In my SnGWiz window there is no 'Open tournament option as decribed in the video. (I see from other posts that you don't need to import HH).

Also, from say the tournament hands window in HEM, if I right-click a hand I should be able to open a SBGWiz analysis of the hand right ? This option is shown there, but not available !?

The open tournament folder command is not available in the integrated version because you can open hands directly from the HM database.

In the HM hands view, make sure you select the hand or hands first by left-clicking the mouse. Then right-click and you should see the Analyze command enabled.

Thanks that worked.

A few suggestions ...

- It would be good to open SngWiz in a new window each time as its a pain having to navigate back to the hands you're looking at each time you've finished analyzing.

- Also, the chipstacks don't seem to be showing the position Hero is at when he has a decision to make. It seems to show after the hand has played out, which is confusing. Maybe a hand playout function would be good with Equity at each play. Or even better, integration with the HEM hand replayer.