Support for Party Poker FastForward
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Support for Party Poker FastForward

How long will it take until HM supports Party Poker's FastForwardPoker?

+1 support fastforwardpoker please

We have no eta on this.

Step 1 would be, enabling HoldemManager to import the handhistories.... so you can track your winnings.
    (this part seems easy.... I just played FastForward.. it seems to generate regular handhistory files)

Step 2 live HUD support.... not so easy. Does FreePHG currently work on the fast forward tables?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Actually I just played HU FastForward.. and that hand got imported.
    (I even got a HUD... although of course the HUD shows stats with a 1-hand delay)

When playing 4x 6max Zoom... a couple of hands got imported, but not all.

I'll write up a bug report on this.

There is no reason to constantly +1 this thread.
    First focus now is on "Step 1": that all the FastForwarded handhistories are imported properly.

Although it seems PartyPoker is to blame here for not writing EVERY hand to the handhistory .txt files
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Any update here? Thank you

We're focusing on SpeedPoker (ipoker) first.

PartyPoker addressed the handhistory issue:

We have an update on our new game FastForward.

For FastForward we have made some changes to the hand history text file.
    Hands will now be written into individual text file for each new table that the player is moved to and then when the hand has been completed the individual hand will be merged back into 1 main HH text file.
    The file name format for each individual hand will be poolname_entryID_tableIX.txt. The file name for each main HH file will be poolname_entryID.txt

Any update on FF for HM1?

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Step 1 would be, enabling HoldemManager to import the handhistories.... so you can track your winnings.
    (this part seems easy.... I just played FastForward.. it seems to generate regular handhistory files)
    I can't even do this, hands come up as error or found 0 files to import.

PartyPoker is not writing every hand to a .txt file, they're using additional .xml files.
    We still have to add support for these files to HM1 and HM2.

Thanks for the quick answer.

What about the post I quoted; is it still possible to import the hands after a session? I don't really care about the hud.

You can import the .txt files.
    But the last time I played FastForward, only 1 out of 10 hands was written to a .txt file handhistory.
    So you can't really 'ímport all hands' to track your winnings.

PartyPoker also claimed they would fix this (writing ALL hands.. also hands were you fold preflop) to a .txt file handhistory.
    And HoldemManager has to add support for the .xml files.