Export / Imports as wrong site

Default Export / Imports as wrong site

Not sure if this question has already been addressed couldn't find it in a search.

I am moving over to a laptop to play on and am trying to move my hands as well.

I went to export the hands from the Database Management screen and got all the hands in files.

However when I go to import them they are imported as PartyPoker hands instead of what they are Poker Stars. This creates two players for every player in my db now and the stats dont get aggregated.

Is this fixed in any version?

can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database and try importing the hands into that, if the problem persists please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I just tried creating a clean test DB and imported a small protion of the files the export generated. Same problem, the players that were part of those hands are all labeled as PP instead of PS. I'll email a sample of the hands.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database and try importing the hands into that, if the problem persists please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

I was able to duplicate the problem and will forward this through our bug department so we can try to resolve it.

In the mean time, have you tried using our new backup/restore ssytem?

Update both copies of HM - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

Then try this:

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Backup & Restore