5 Card PLO

Thread: 5 Card PLO

Default 5 Card PLO

i read the thread about 5 card omaha, so i know that support for that is not a priority. are there any updates about this? in this old thread somebody wrote that version 11.06 was importing hands. i dont need a hud but i really would like to have my net won/loss stats accurate. does it make sense for me to downgrade to version 11.06? i m using 2.0.0.6971 at the moment. is it possible to manually add a session with my winnings from 5 card plo?
    tx for help

What did the old thread state exactly, was an old HM1 version able to import the hands (so you could track your winnings)... or it was able to display a HUD?

You can try downgrading: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...sForPastBuilds
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    What did the old thread state exactly, was an old HM1 version able to import the hands (so you could track your winnings)... or it was able to display a HUD?

You can try downgrading: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...sForPastBuilds
    How I can do this downgrading?

Run any version from the link I posted, and by installing that version it will automatically downgrade HM1.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here