Urgent: millions of problems!

Default Urgent: millions of problems!

Hello,

I'm having a lot of problems with hem.
    1. since I've switched from FTP to stars, all the stats are in the wrong order. It shows the different hud boxes under the wrong persons name and it's really annoying having to look around for the right box while having to make a decision.

2. a friend of mine sent me hand histories to import into my HEM (he bought these off a site, work perfectly for him). Ever since he sent me them, I added them into a folder, I tried to "add folder to import" but it did nothing. I then imported them pressing "add auto import folder" and ever since then my HEM just keeps importing files, I've left my computer on for days and its been importing over and over. When i remove the folder with the new HH, it still imports forever and where it says duplicate hands imported, the number is the same as "hands imported", basically im assuming it keeps importing my same hands over and over - thus I have no HUD ever anymore because the auto important is just copying my hand histories over themselves and never actually live updating like it should.

3. Whenever I try to add the hand histories my friend sent me I get 2 errors:
    1. "error 5130 couldn't access transaction 0"
    2. "player hand error: if you were establishing a connection increase timemout value" blah blah don't know the rest.

should I just reinstall? Please help asap as I can't play until this is taken care of..

1. since I've switched from FTP to stars, all the stats are in the wrong order. It shows the different hud boxes under the wrong persons name and it's really annoying having to look around for the right box while having to make a decision.
    Obvious question but have you tried right clicking and dragging the stats to where you want them?

Also are you using preferred seating and if so have you configured it in HM
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Poker Stars
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.